- GREEN TEA is a common ingredient in many weight management formulas and for good reason. In the Journal of Obesity, researchers successfully used the extract of green tea for weight management in a SAFE & PREDICTABLE manner, promoting appetite control, increasing energy consumption and fat burning. Today millions of people around the world incorporate Green Tea into their healthy lifestyles.
- SUPER ANTIOXIDANT & FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER – support your immune system! INLIFE Healthcare’s Green Tea Extract contains polyphenol catechins and EGCG to fight cell damage, aid the growth healthy cells in your body, and promote fat oxidation. The EGCG found in our Green Tea Extract is a known powerhouse against both free radicals and aging. Usage: Take 1 capsule daily after meal. Safe and effective for both men and women, it can help you feel and look younger.
- GENTLE ALL DAY ENERGY - No jitters! Many have described the energy from Green Tea as “stable” and “steady.” You’ll get gentle energy that lasts throughout the day without the jitters and crash that high-caffeine products and supplements will have. You’ll be surprised at how productive you can be.
- PURITY: Our product contains the most natural and effective formulation of trusted natural ingredients that are carefully processed and manufactured in a GMP certified manufacturing facility so you can be sure that you're safe. Vegan and vegetarian friendly-INLIFE Green Tea extract veg. capsules, is produced in gluten-free capsules and contains no artificial ingredients.
- Consider ordering one bottle for yourself and another for a friend or loved one. Keep each other motivated and reach your goals together and more quickly. INLIFE Healthcare stands by every quality product they make. We manufacture only premium and extra pure but high potency vitamins, capsules, tablets, powders, multivitamins, herbal supplements and natural herbal skin & personal care products for men, women, and children. Check INLIFE Healthcare out today!
We are shipping to more than 200 countries. The indicative list is as follows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican, East Timor, Ecuador ,Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guyana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea Republic, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea-Equatorial, Guyana (British), Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, Nevis, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion Island Of, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saipan, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Somaliland, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthelemy, St. Eustatius, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tahiti, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (US), Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Customs and International Shipping
All of INLIFE Healthcare orders are shipped internationally from Hyderabad, India to your provided shipping address. Due to the nature of international shipping, occasionally a customer may have to pay additional import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The large majority of orders will not have to pay any additional fees. However, we are unable to calculate when and how much these infrequent customs duty charges will be levied. In the case where additional customs charges are assessed, you will be responsible for paying these additional fees.
Due to your country’s import regulations, some products may not be available for purchase. While the Inlifecare.com team works hard to prevent products from shipping to countries where ingredients are problematic or prohibited, we cannot guarantee that our restriction information is always up to date. As these regulations change constantly, we strongly recommend that you check with your local authorities for information on regulations that may affect your ability to receive your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized or destroyed by Customs unless the order is returned to our fulfilment center in an undamaged and resalable condition. A refund will not be issued against this order. In addition, if Inlifecare.com is billed for the cost of the return shipment due to restrictions, you may be responsible for that cost, too.
Violation of Laws
Items sold at Inlifecare.com are intended for personal use. We ask that you please familiarize yourself with your country’s import restrictions before ordering. We cannot be held responsible for any delays, fees, fines, or penalties incurred by your order due to a violation of law.
We are not able to offer refunds on products that are refused for any reason. In addition, if Inlifecare.com is billed for the cost of the return shipment due to your refusal, you may be responsible for that cost, too.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized, damaged, or destroyed by Customs. Customs fees may apply. Please note that we’ll instruct the courier to destroy the package and a refund will not be issued.
It takes 2-3 days to ship the products from Hyderabad, India once we receive the confirmed order.
Presently, we are charging in US dollars only. Payments are received by PayPal payment gateway.
Promotions & Policies
International orders are not eligible for:
- Free Shipping
- Free Returns
- Merchandise Exchanges
- Gifts with Purchase
Inlifecare.com cannot be held responsible for any laws or regulations that result in Customs applying additional cost to your order, whether tax or duties, nor any related seized products or delivery delays. However, most international shipments do not experience problems or delays, and our customers are very rarely assessed additional fees. In the event additional fees are assessed to your order, your local Customs authority will contact you directly. By ordering from Inlifecare.com, you agree to the policies stated above. Inlifecare.com reserves the right to change these policies at any time, and we also retain the right to refuse service to any customer at our sole discretion.